Acceptable Use Policy
Last Updated: May 25, 2021
This Acceptable Use Policy (“AUP”) governs Your access to and use of the Services. We reserve the right to amend, alter, or modify Your conduct requirements as set forth in this AUP at any time. By accessing or using the Services, You agree to be bound by this AUP. If You do not agree to this AUP, You may not use the Services.
You may use the Services only for lawful purposes and in accordance with this AUP. You agree not to use the Services:
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation;
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use, or re-use any material which violates the rights of any individual or entity established in any jurisdiction;
- Engage in any harassing, threatening, intimidating, predatory or stalking conduct;
- Use or attempt to use another User’s account without authorization from that User and Company and the User’s Partner or Client (as applicable);
- Impersonate or post on behalf of any person or entity or otherwise misrepresent Your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Sell, resell or commercially use the Services or the Services Materials, including any right to use the Services for purposes of creating, developing or improving any products or services that compete with the Company’s products or services;
- Use the Services in any manner that could interfere with, disrupt, negatively affect or inhibit other Users from fully enjoying the Services or that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the functioning of the Services in any manner;
- Copy, reproduce, distribute, publicly perform or publicly display all or portions of the Services, except as expressly permitted by the Company and/or its licensors;
- Reverse engineer any aspect of the Services or do anything that might discover source code or bypass or circumvent measures employed to prevent or limit access to any part of the Services;
- Modify or otherwise make any derivative uses of the Services and the Services Materials, or any portion thereof;
- Attempt to circumvent any content-filtering techniques we employ or attempt to access any feature or area of the Services that You are not authorized to access;
- Use any data mining, robots or similar data gathering or extraction methods;
- Downloading (other than the page caching) of any portion of the Services, the Services Materials or any information contained therein, except as expressly permitted on the Services;
- Harvest or collect information about other Users;
- Develop or use any third-party applications that interact with the Services without our prior written consent, including any scripts designed to scrape or extract data from the Services;
- Bypass or ignore instructions contained in our robots.txt file that controls automated access to portions of the Services;
- Use the Services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose, or engage in, encourage or promote any activity that violates our Terms of Service or this AUP;
- Frame or mirror any portion of the Services, or otherwise incorporate any portion of the Services into any product or service, without our express prior written consent; or
- Otherwise use the Services or the Services Materials other than for its intended purpose.
User Content Standards
You may post or otherwise share User Content that is nonconfidential and that You have all necessary rights to disclose. You may not create, post, store, share or otherwise make available any User Content that:
- Is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, suggestive, harassing, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory or fraudulent;
- Would constitute, encourage or provide instructions for a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party or otherwise create liability or violate any local, state, national or international law;
- May infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual or proprietary right or rights of publicity or privacy of any party;
- Contains or depicts any statements, remarks or claims that do not reflect Your honest views and experiences;
- Impersonates, or misrepresents Your affiliation with, any person or entity;
- Contains any unsolicited promotions, political campaigning, advertising or solicitations;
- Contains any private or personal information of any individual;
- Contains any viruses, corrupted data or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files or content; or
- In our sole judgment, is objectionable, restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Services, or may expose the Company or others to any harm or liability of any type.
Monitoring and Enforcement
Company, in its sole discretion, will determine whether Your conduct is in compliance with this AUP. We have the right to:
- Monitor Your use of the Services for any purpose in our sole discretion and as we see fit.
- Take any action we deem necessary or appropriate in our sole discretion if we believe a User’s conduct violates this AUP, infringes any intellectual property right or other right of any person or entity, threatens the personal safety of users of the Services or the public, or could create liability for the Company.
- Disclose Your identity or other information about You to any third party who claims that material posted by You violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
- Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Services.
- Terminate or suspend Your access to all or part of the Services for any or no reason, including without limitation, any violation of this AUP.
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone who accesses or uses the Services. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY THE COMPANY/ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING, OR TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF, INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER THE COMPANY/SUCH PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.