Employee Development as Talent Magnet
If you think you can’t compete with larger organizations when it comes to employee development, or need help engaging employees with training, this webinar is for you.
Upskilling and reskilling employees can help small businesses stay competitive in a rapidly changing business environment by retaining great employees and creating more career opportunities for them.
Join us for “Employee Development as a Talent Magnet” with Dr. Steven Hunt, Chief Expert, Work & Technology at the SAP Innovation Office and author of the best-selling book, Talent Tectonics.
- Why employee development is more important now than it was in the past
- How to overcome tactical and cultural barriers impacting employee development
- The difference between skilling and reskilling and whether it matters
- Unique advantages small companies have over larger organizations when it comes to employee development
- How to use development as a tool to recruit and retain talent